Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 13 - Animal Print


OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service, OPI Mermaid's Tears

On Her Majesty's Secret Service was the one and only polish I bought from OPI's Skyfall collection. I restrained myself and have not yet purchased The Man With The Golden Gun (although I did carry it around the beauty department of David Jones for a good 10 minutes, gently stroking its shiny gold packaging and generally looking like a loon, before putting it back on the shelf). OHMSS is such an amazing polish, and one of those ones that you can never seem to get a good photo of! It's infinitely more amazing in real life than in these photos. 

Day 13 was animal print, and originally I was going to do another mermaid mani, but I thought it was a tad insulting to merpeople to imply that they're animals, so I did these scale things instead and I'm calling this a fish manicure.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, I love what you did with the man with the golden gun, I do stuff like that all the time it's ours for that little while!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think it wanted to come home with me too. Oh, I still can't decide if I need it or not.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Looks good! For now, this polish is the more appealing to me of the whole Skyfall collection. We'll see if it ends being mine! Anyhow, give a go to the Man with the Golden Gun. It looks absolutely wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Hilarious about your merpeople comment ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...