Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 18 - Half Moons


Orly Glitz, OPI Dutch Tulips, Essence Make It Golden, Essie Matte About You

I'll admit I kind of cheated on this whole half moon thing. I know they're meant to be done with little circular stickers over your cuticles, but every time I attempt it that way they just look really bizarre on my hands (and weirdly not anything at all like everyone else's  Perhaps my stickers are too big?) and I have to change my mani straight away! So, for Half Moon day I decided to go for the skinnier moon and rock it ruffian style. It's still moon shaped so I say it still counts.

I was quite happy with this mani before I added the glitter, but some days you just can't help but add glitter and I couldn't resist! And who doesn't love mattified glitter?

5 comments:

  1. Matte glitter is my favourite! These are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! The gold, and glitter go perfectly together! And yes, that still counts as a reversed skinny moon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this combo and i REALLY love it matte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you mean about bizarre-looking half moons.. I've tried them 3 different times & I always feel like they look good on everyone but me. But I love this! & those colors together are just too great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...