Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pink and Navy Flowers


OPI Ate Berries In The Canaries, OPI My Vampire Is Buff, China Glaze First Mate

It's been a while since I've had any kind of freehand nail art on my fingers and I was in the mood for sitting in front of a trashy TV show and playing around with a nail art brush. This is what I ended up with at the end of it.  

And can I just say how much I love My Vampire is Buff? I've really been developing a taste for off white polishes over the past year or so. Every time I get a new one I think it's the be all and end all of off white polish then a new one comes along that seems to be even better. I think I've worked my way through a good chunk of OPI Skull & Glossbones, My Boyfriend Scales walls got quite the workout, and now I seem to be reaching for MVIB every time I sit down to paint my nails. 


4 comments:

  1. So many different nail bloggers talk about My Vampire is Buff and I should really check it out myself, looks like a great base colour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...