Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial


OPI My Vampire is Buff, Kester Black Poppy, Kester black Peony, Kester Black Fairy Floss, Kester Black Buttercream, OPI The "It" Colour, Essence Nude It, China Glaze Street Chic, OPI Mermaid's Tears

Oh, Mr Candiipants, you sure know how to make a fab tutorial. I was tossing up between a few tutorials for this manicure when this video tutorial popped up on my tumblr dashboard and well, that was that. 

This mani is deceptively easy and looks super impressive. Candice did it on a black background for the start of autumn in the northern hemisphere, but here in the southern hemisphere, spring had just begun, so I did it on a lighter background and stuck with pink flowers. 



5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I am going to have to check out the tutorial and try this out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 These are so pretty! Thanks for using the tutorial, I'm so happy so many people have found it helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, very vintage and beautiful :) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...fantastic nails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...