Friday, January 3, 2014

Candiipants Squares


Kester Black Blueberry Tart, Kester Black Laugua, Kester Black Blue Raspberry, Kester Black Parrot, Kester Black Periwinkle

Happy New Year everyone! This mani is from forever ago, November 13 to be precise. I painted these nails after watching a fantastic tutorial by Mr. Candiipants. There have been so many fantastic tutorials around lately and every time I feel like doing some serious nail art I already have a tutorial in mind that I want to try!


6 comments:

  1. Hello! Your nails look just perfect! I've just discovered your blog and I'm looking forward to read all of your next posts in the future :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are gorgeous together, and I love the look of the sharply geometric squares and lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!


    I just found your blog, it's amazing! :) Your designs are really pretty, I found a lot of inspirations here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) I love nail art and I'm really impressed by you blog! I own blog about nail art too maybe you would like to look ;) http://ngnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this nails. The colours, the pattern.. everything is perfect. *-*
    Maybe you would have a look at my nail art blog. I'll be very happy to hear your opinion about my designs.
    http://lisasnailartdesigns.blogspot.de/
    Yours, Lisa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really miss seeing your updates! I love the designs you create, and your photos themselves are also fun and bright. I hope we can see more from you in the future (and I hope you're ok!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...