Tuesday, February 17, 2015

U Need a Manicure - Heart Nails


Kester Black Violet, Kester Black Periwinkle,  Kester Black Fairy Floss, OPI Dutch Tulips


Golly gosh. It's been a while! Jessica Washick's Half Hearted manicure from U Don't Need A Man, U Need a Manicure popped up on my Tumblr dashboard last week and the second I saw it I knew I had to get my nail art brushes out and give it a go. 

I had to wait a while though, because after having plain nails for what feels like forever, I dove headfirst back into nail art the other day and had my nails done at I Scream Nails. I rocked my cat/pineapple/unicorn/happy cloud/banana nails for as long as possible before taking them off and giving Jessica's heart design a go. 

I Scream Nails - Sydney

My nails on the left, my friend Emma's on the right. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I was so excited to see this post in my feed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one, what do you think of mine?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXUDmEn_T7o

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...