Thursday, December 8, 2011

Forget Me Not & Party Fever


Essence Forget Me Not, Kleancolor Party Fever

Essence is my new favourite brand. I'm really amazed at the quality of these polishes considering their price (compared to the standard $18-20 for other brands). Forget Me Not is a cornflower blue, almost purple polish with a very subtle shimmer. It's applied like a dream and was just a delight! This one came from the Blossoms etc collection and was only $3.50 (I think? Around that price). The one thing I didn't like about it was the shape of the bottle. It's tall and thin, like a nail art bottle and I kept on feeling like I might accidentally tip it over. 

For a bit of fun I did a coat of Kleancolor Party Fever on top. I got a bunch of Kleancolors a few months ago, all of them glitters, and all of them awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...