Friday, January 6, 2012

I Lily Love You Festival


China Glaze First Mate, OPI I Lily Love You, piCture pOlish Festival

It's been a hectic start to the new year so far. With all the moving and unpacking and building flat-packed furniture I haven't had any time to do my nails. I've been keeping my eye out for I Lily Love You for a while now and just as it always happens, the second you start looking for something it'll disappear. Finally I found it a couple of days ago at DJs (have I mentioned I love living in the city!), the last bottle too! 

This mani was just thrown together. I wanted a darker base for I Lily Love You and I hadn't tried out First Mate yet so they were thrown on. It turned out to be quite an awesome combo! Definitely needed a shade photo as well as a sun photo to show off the awesomeness of I Lily Love You. Then, just to make it a little bit more special I added a smidge of Festival on top. 

And exciting news... I finally joined the stamping madness! I ordered the second set of Bundle Monster plates and a Konad stamper and scraper and they both arrived in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to try them out!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the second Bundle Monster set! Hope you like it!

    -Alyssa
    Check out my blog sometime: fancyphalanges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...