Friday, January 13, 2012

Pretty Zombie Girl Nails?


OPI Moon Over Mumbai, OPI Mermaid's Tears, OPI Planks A Lot, OPI What's With The Cattitude?, Bundle Monster BM-201

I'm still not sure if I like this manicure or not. I bought Moon Over Mumbai before Christmas is my eternal search for the perfect wearable white, and it ended up being more of a grey than a white. It's still a beautiful colour but it was a bit sheer, so after the third coat I decided to chuck a bit of stamping over the top. Keeping with the whole pale, dusty grey theme I used Mermaid's Tears and Planks A Lot. Believe it or not there is a stamp of What's With The Cattitude over the top in there. It's just very well disguised it seems. 

I think it ended up quite pretty, but it also kind of looks like I have the hands of a zombie or something, with weird little nail polish veins going on all over there.

Also, I'm going to try and get back into a regular posting schedule, hopefully three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from now on. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute :) It reminds me of my Uncle's bedcovers from the 90's! If you find a wearable white let me know. Barry M's matt white is the best i've found but it's still not perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been following your blog for a bit and just wanted to say i loooove all the different designs!! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...