Monday, February 13, 2012

Ozotic 513


Ozotic 513

I don't have much to say about Ozotic 513, apart from the fact that it is AMAZING! It's a little bit pink, a little bit purple, a lot of awesome! Look at that holo! And sadly, this picture does not do it justice! It's even more amazing in real life. Another great thing about it is it's actually quite a lovely colour even when it's not being all sunny and holo-dazzling.

In other news, I may be posting slightly less over the next 3-4 weeks (by less I mean twice a week instead of three times a week). We're coming up to an excruciatingly busy part of the year at work, known to staff as "Rush". Pretty much says it all. To give you guys a bit of a scale of the whole rush factor, we'll go from having about 100 customers a day to 5000 a day for a solid two weeks. Yep, it's called Rush for a reason! So, I'm guessing (since I've never actually experienced Rush) that I'll be pretty tired of an evening and might not be the chirpy bloggie lass you're all used to. I guess we'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. so shiny! why the influx in feb...gl with ur rush month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work for a university, so February is when semester 1 starts and all the students flood back on to campus. Hectic times!

      Delete
  2. That's amazing - it looks like a wrap and I didn't think that you could get such a great finish off a polish - well a holographic finish anyway. Would love it if you would take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...