Friday, February 24, 2012

Spot Overload


OPI Dating A Royal, OPI Dutch Tulips, China Glaze Electric Beat

Sarah, from the amazing nail blog Chalkboard Nails is having a little bit of a dotty contest! If you've checked out my blog before, you'll know that I am quite a fan of the humble dot. There's just so many things you can do with a dot! Turn them into flowers, make patterns, make crazy mermaid nails, robotic dots, Christmas trees, the possibilities really are endless! 

I had dots on the brain when I did this mani (obviously) but I wasn't all that happy with how it turned out. Not sure if the two dotty patterns go all that well together, or even go together at all!

And here's some proof of how much I love dots!



 


After this slight fail, I decided to use my Girly Mermaid manicure as my entry for Sarah's competition. 


I highly recommend checking out the entries so far and submitting your own awesome dotty manis. There are some super cool dots in there!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your nail art - i am going to pimp you on my facebook page. Pure awesomeness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a heads up theres an essie nail polish sale on ozsale.com.au - so they are $5 for normal sized bottles and $10 for kits. free shipping! i've never tried them so I got a kit and 1 bottle of a nice pink colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! You can never have too many spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know I featured this nail art design on my Top Patriotic Ideas & Inspiration list on my blog “Sparkly Sharp and Fabulous” with my followers! I hope you check it out! I am putting together a Summer Nail Art Idea’s list as well, so if you create any designs you would like featured on that post, or more on this Patriotic list, make sure to send me the links! Have a fantastic day! <3 The Sparkle Queen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...