Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake


Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake

I've been a bit lazy this week, no nail art. To make up for it, I've been using glitter nail polish! This mani is Lush Lacquer's Birthday Cake. It was a tricky one to photograph (it didn't help that it's been miserable and raining here in Sydney with dreary light). The glitter is so much more obvious and bright in real life. 

One amazing thing I noticed about this nail polish is that it was strangely very easy to remove. So much easier than pretty much every other glitter nail polish ever. I wish all glitter nail polish was this easy to remove. 

4 comments:

  1. this is a really cute color! it reminds me of pretty and polished party on my yacht. i just stumbled on your blog and i love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. In India, where starters have great passion for nice effects on nails, basic designs are always aspired. Nail art in Delhi is also a great place where one could visit the nails at Zoe nails & practice at home. A smart hobby could make you go places in life & this is the beauty of a novice desire to learn nail art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...