Monday, May 13, 2013

Space Jam Zig Zags


Australis Space Jam, OPI DS Extravagance, OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries, OPI Simmer & Shimmer, China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

I bought this amazing looking Australis polish a few weeks ago, and after lurking in the bottom of my handbag for ages I finally added it to the stash and gave it a test run! It's super pretty, but man it was a pain to apply. I added some thinner, which helped it out but it was still quite thick and gluggy, which made the application difficult. It works fabulously with just one coat over a dark polish. I've settled in a quite a solid chevron phase ever since the purchase of the Ikea Scissors from Heaven and couldn't resist adding some colour matching zig zag feature nails to the mani.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...