Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sparkly Ozotic Chevrons


OPI William Tell Me About OPI, Ozotic 908, Ozotic 903

I wore this crazy chevron mani a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that glittery, shimmery polishes are fast becoming my favourite polishes to make these little chevron stickies with. They seem to be a lot more flexible and easy to work with. These photos don't do these Ozotic polishes justice (check out 903 in action here), it was so sparkly! 

For this mani, instead of using a base colour and having it show through between the chevrons, I completely covered my nails with chevrons and alternated 908 and 903 chevron strips. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of glitters, i love your design and the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a bit random but I've tagged you in my latest blog post for a nail art competition, I hope you check it out :-)
    http://flailsandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/its-holi-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...