Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Easter Egg Mani

Another Easter Egg Mani - little nails

OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star, China Glaze Light As Air, Sally Hansen Celeb City, Milani Silver

Easter only comes once a year, so I've got to get all the Easter egg inspired manis out of my system! I was playing around with my new nail art tape, this time just using it instead of normal sticky tape. It is quite handy! 

I hope you all had a lovely relaxing Easter and the Easter Bunny was good to everyone! I have to go put a Lindt gold bunny out of its half eaten misery now. Yum!


4 comments:

  1. I love hand placed glitter, and this is no exception! I really like it with the lattice tape design. I may have to try that when my striping tape comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter, so many diff designs going on here but it still looks complimentary. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I really like the different combinations going on here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...