Monday, June 18, 2012

Ulta3 Enchanted Magnetic


Ulta3 Enchanted

OMG! A magnetic nail polish, a whole stand of them! In Sydney! In front of me for only $5! What's happening? Ulta3 has a magnetic nail polish collection! I need to stop using exclamation marks! 


Anyway, back to the surprise of my Saturday. I didn't know that Ulta3 was releasing a magnetic collection, but I sure am glad they did. I hadn't given into the magnetic nail polish trend yet, mainly because I thought there were other nail polishes that I'd rather have than magnetic ones. I wasn't sure if I liked the look enough to get any. And the fact that I'd never seen a bottle in real life and would have to surely order them from overseas was a bit of a put off. 


Then, miraculously on Saturday as I popped into a chemist on Pitt Street in Sydney (mainly to do my usual check of anywhere that sells Revlon for the still elusive Whimsical, a girl can check can't she?) I saw a little stand of Ulta3 polishes and lo and behold, they were magnetic. And at only $5 each, I couldn't resist! Remember US ladies, you lucky lassies, for a bit of perspective, while your OPI r.r.p may be $9, ours is $19.95, which converts at this very second according to XE, to US$20.12, so $5 is quite the bargain, even for a "drug store" brand! I bought 3, but later gave one to a friend, who has also been obsessing about magnetic polishes.


The whole magnetic thing takes a bit of getting used to. I ditched the Ulta3 magnet straight away, because on my nails I only got 1 or 2 lines and grabbed every kind of magnet off our fridge and went for it! My favourite magnet ended up being one of those thin rectangular ones (it was actually like a business card for the people who fixed our stove).



3 comments:

  1. Not sure if you follow More Nail Polish's blog but she has done two posts now about making your own magnets and your so on the right track! I think you should check them out specially since finding magnetic nail polish is so hard for you. Good luck =]

    http://morenailpolish.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/four-new-magnet-designs-to-make-at-home.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely do follow her! Her magnet patterns are amazing!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...