Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blue Addicted



Essence Blue Addicted

Whoa! I was so excited to find Essence in my local Target the other day and the thing that had me the most excited was that they had this polish! Blue Addicted is from the Colour & Go range and is a pretty spot on dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe (or so I have been told. I don't have AtU to compare it with sadly). It's just a crazily beautiful polish. It looks like a seaweedy under-sea sparkle-fest on your nails. And for only $2.55 a bottle how can you say no? I even went back to get a second bottle since it is only 5mls.


Look at that glitter! 

As you can also probably tell, I cut my nails. This blog isn't called Little Nails for nothing! Trying out the whole squared shape thing, usually I like them super rounded, but I thought I'd try something different!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful and such a bargain at $2.55. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...