Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pink Shatter


China Glaze Light As Air, OPI Pink Of Hearts Pink Shatter

I love shatters. It's by far the easiest way to get awesome looking nail art, without needing any special skills or tools. If you can paint your nails, you can rock fab looking shatter! I found with this particular shatter, the thicker your layer was, the more dense the colour ended up as, and of course the bigger the cracks were!

The other reason why I absolutely adore having shatter on my nails is because of all the little things you can discover in the patterns it makes. Like finding animals in the clouds, I always seem to 'see' something in shattered nails. (and food, weird houses, furniture and cars)

So what did I see in these nails? If I list everything you'll think I'm a crazy person! In this particular mani there's lots of things, including an old lady wearing a scary cape, elephants walking in a row and a flailing sea monster!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...