Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Candy Cane Nails


China Glaze Ruby Pumps, OPI Alpine Snow

My work Christmas party was on over the weekend and I thought the occasion was worthy of special Christmas nails. Candy cane nails seem to be all over the internet at the moment and they're just so cute and easy! I was running a little short on time so I just did a candy cane accent nail. I kinda screwed up the top candy cane nail because I think I didn't have enough topcoat on the brush and it smudged a bit. But I still think they looked awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Great nail art, I'm so jealous ^~^ Saw your picture on Tumblr and decided to follow you on here :3

    Here's my site if you want to follow back!

    ~http://cathrinemae.blogspot.com~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...