Monday, January 9, 2012

More flakies!


OPI Black Onyx, Inglot 204

It's official. I am on a flakie spree! I can't wait for winter when I can wear dark nail polish constantly. It always feels a bit weird wearing super vampy colours when it's super hot outside. I spotted an Inglot store the other day and carefully looked at the whole place for the famous flakies. I couldn't find them so I asked the girl working there, and she had some that weren't on display that she let me have a look at. Even though they're $16 for a teensie bottle I couldn't resist! 204 is amazingly blue and I've always wanted a really blue flakie.

Sorry about the lack of actual nail art recently. Hopefully I'll have some cool stuff coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...