Monday, January 16, 2012

Purple Patchworks


OPI Planks A Lot, OPI Teal The Cows Come Home, China Glaze First Mate, OPI DS Extravagance, BYS Metallic Violet Striper

I've been seeing oodles of theses geometric patchwork nails all over the interwebs over the past few days. So many of them look super awesome because they've used what appears to be really thin metallic tape to make the lines (or they're awesome at using sticky tape!) I don't have any of this tape, but I did recently buy a metallic purple striper so I used that instead! This was really fun to do, I just did patches of different coloured nail polish over my base coat (Planks a Lot) and then covered the messy joins with the striper. No having to wait for the base to dry before sticking on the tape, and no worry about messy edges! 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...